Monday, July 21, 2008

Mamma Mia! Here I go again...

Hokay, so... I have just been cast in a studio play at Hart! I'll be in the studio production of Ladyhouse Blues this coming January. This will be my first Hart studio show, and I am thrilled that I was approached to do this play!

I can slowly feel summer coming to an end. I guess this is a good thing, but I can't help but not want the summer months to close... even if it has been one of the most drama filled (and not in a good way) summers I've ever had to go through. I've had a great time. Kiss Me Kate is a blast, my job(s) have been fun(-ish), and I've loved being with some of the best people that warm my heart. Not that I haven't missed my freedom at school, or my amazing friends there, classes that keep me distracted, and my roommate that keeps me distracted from classes. I have. Lots. But, there's just something about summer that can't be beat.

I went to see Mamma Mia last night with my mom in Ashevegas. Hilarious. But, I don't know if they meant for it to be THAT funny. Or maybe they did. I can't tell. But it was so incredibly bad that it was fantastic! I mean, Pierce Brosnan - 007 - singing Abba. How can you not pee yourself laughing?

1 comment:

A True Janian Reply said...

I love the name of your blog. Are you a fan of Charlotte Bronte?