Saturday, September 27, 2008

A drastic set change for Emily

So... I moved out of my dorm room in Harrill that I have shared with my good friend, Karol Anne, and have acquired a PRIVATE room in Central Drive. Best idea. Ever.

My new room in about the size of the room I shared with KA, but now it is all to myself. The rooms are suite-style, meaning, there are four rooms in each suite (one girl per room) and those four girls share a big living room area, one toilet, two showers, two sinks with great lighting in the bathroom, and a huge mirror. SCORE! That is all I can say about that. I now also have my own fridge all to myself, and a tv/dvd/Tivo that I don't have to share with anyone.

And OMG! I haven't even told you about the closet! A walk-in closet! Yes, a walk-in closet. I don't even have enough clothes with me at college right now to fill my gorgeous walk-in closet... I'm going to have to bring in more from home... and this is something that I don't have any issue with.

Side note: this dorm is also almost brand new... it still smells new, the design is current, and it's pretty!

Oh, and another thing: all the Irish exchange students live in this hall. :) Bonus.

So, that's pretty much what's going on with me... Charlotte d'Amboise was in town this past week to choreograph Chorus Line Montage. It was a fabulous time. I love that woman... not so much the hundreds of sit-ups we had to do, but it was extremely worth it. She's gone now, but will be back for another week in October.

Dave Clemmons is coming to work with us tomorrow and Sunday... I still don't know what I'm going to sing for him. Sad day. I need to figure that out pronto.

Soooo much stuff is happening this week.
*Dave Clemmons
*UC Lawn Performance
*School House Rock opens
*I film my scene for Acting for Camera
*I am also performing my scene for Acting III
*Concert Choir Concert
... and God only knows what else.

Stay tuned.

No comments: